Linguistic Project for Upper Sorbian Speakers in Germany
Do you have a passion for language? This project is for you!
- Be a native speaker of Upper Sorbian
- Professional Translation experience is a must
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Upper Sorbian (Germany) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for Nida.
5. Choose the "Learn More” or “Qualify" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!