We are currently seeking a full-time Linguistic Project Manager to join our dynamic team of gaming localization experts in the heart of Berlin. As a Linguistic Project Manager, you will in charge of managing and coordinating the multilingual translation of video game titles from our prestigious clients while adhering to production schedules and budgets. You should demonstrate strong organizational abilities as well as linguistic skills.
Please let us know in your mail about your salary expectations, possible starting date and if visa support is required.
· Coordinating multilingual localization projects using in-house and external resources
· Creating and updating guides, databases, and terminology lists
· File analysis and preparation
· Translating and proofreading of video game related content into your native language
· Supervising internal and external teams during and between projects
· Controlling quality as well as compliance with guidelines and reference material
· Managing external resources
· Outstanding skills in your native language
· Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
· Translation experience required, a language degree is a plus
· Experience in translation coordination or project management
· Ability to work independently while being a strong part of a team
· Organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative
· Knowledge of translation tools: MS Office, QA and CAT tools (preferably memoQ)
· Passion for video games
What You Can Expect From Us:
· A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
· A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
· The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
· In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
· A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!