Our client, a renowned company operating internationally, looks for:
- Lessons Learned Project Leader Bolzano/South class="isg_center_text"
Main Project Activities:
- Analysis current digital solution, collaboration with external supplier in the startup solution phase
- Organization of internal using and internal technical support
- Planning and realization of global rollout
- Identification and implementation new platform features
Main Position Activities:
- Collaboration with all departments involved in the analysis, optimization and integration of existing solution with technical supplier
- Organization and implementation of global rollout of software solution
- Integration of solution with other company digital system System administration and customization
- At least 2 years of experience in structured company with project coordination in information technology.
- The candidate has been able to develop expertise in process analysis, technical specification and documentation, requirements applications development definition.
- Basic Experience in modeling data and relational DBMS, Knowledge of SQL language Basic
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (C# or NET or Python)
- Basic Knowledge about Client-side
- Computer Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma in Information Technology
- English fluent