Qare's solution allows any patient to consult their doctor or a professional through a teleconsultation via their computer or mobile phone, to receive a diagnosis, as well as a secure prescription if necessary.
For professionals, Qare offers a solution allowing them to carry out remote video consultations to better monitor their patients while working more serenely.
With the aim of becoming an European player, Qare was recently acquired by the HealthHero group.
Headquartered in London, HealthHero marries human expertise with digital convenience to provide fully holistic virtual healthcare. Built on the foundations of established companies with proven sector and country expertise, combined with best-in-class digital technology, HealthHero is now the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, delivering 24/7 access to doctors and expert clinicians wherever and whenever it is needed via a suite of tools including video calls, online chats and phone.
HealthHero is on track to build one of the largest digital health players in the world through a combination of buy-and-build and scale up of an existing portfolio through organic execution. While there are multiple small players with specific offering in digital health, we have established that there is a very significant opportunity to build a scale player that provides a holistic, integrated offering in virtual primary care.
The market timing is compelling, and the need is pronounced across multiple segments- some we are present in and others we are entering through further acquisitions. HealthHero currently operates across UK, France, Ireland and Germany and is backed by pan-European investment house MARCOL.
Qare is hiring a Commercial Counsel who will work closely with teams across functions and at all levels of the organization. This position will report to Qare’s General Counsel for France and must have the ability to work independently from day one but should know when to escalate legal issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of technology and commercial transactions to support customer sales, purchases from vendors and growth-driven partnerships.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our contract templates, playbooks and processes, with an emphasis on efficiency and scalability.
- Manage corporate matters, such as governance or corporate secretary topics.
- Advise and collaborate with internal clients at all levels and across functions on a variety of diverse legal areas including IP, contractual and commercial issues, and corporate matters.
- Keep informed of industry regulations and ensure that appropriate risk management strategies are in place, in collaboration with the GC.
- Contribute to the development of training programs on various topics.
- Manage litigation or any potential legal challenges in the IP, commercial and contractual fields.
- Partner with outside counsels and legal providers as necessary.
- Preferred experience: 5+ years of legal experience focused on a wide range of commercial, contractual and corporate matters.
- Business-oriented, creative, and full of initiative.
- Team player and capacity to work with operational teams and deliver fast.
- Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment.
- Experience with companies operating in the tech and/or start-up industry.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Prior experience in a law firm is a plus.