Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Work together with the Finance/HR Manager and Sales to review contracts / RFP/ Addedum ...
- Act as support of the organisation for all legal subjects
- Discuss together with Sales/IT and Product about GDPR related issues
- Set-up all the GDPR to ensure we are compliant
- Participate to create and maintain data protection policies and procedures
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of French
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- You are a student or a recent graduate and you can provide an university agreement (e.g. Erasmus+ traineeship, mandatory internship etc.)
- You are able to stay at Optimy for at least 3 months at the end of 2019
- A chance to work as part of a multinational team
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the future of the company and employees
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.