Signaturit is a trust service provider. Our services - eSignatures, eDelivery and eID - are designed to grant security and legality to any electronic transaction between companies and individuals.
We are a Legaltech company that deals with eIDAS and GDPR Regulation on a day to day basis, but are also promoting new technologies like blockchain and machine learning, so thinking outside the box is a must.
We are currently looking for a Legal Intern to provide assistance to the Legal Department in corporate and data protection matters. You must develop yourself as an in-house corporate lawyer, making sure that the company complies with the applicable legislation, and at the same time, assist in the sales circuit, negotiation and expansion of the company.
- Review and draft of all kind of agreements and legal reports
- Support for the Data Protection Officer
- Legal procedures regarding legalization, apostilles, and notary affairs
- Support in ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 9001 and ETSI EN standards
- Support in the management of the legality behind the H2020 grant and its different work packages.
- Research on applicable regulations to the sector of the company.
- Assist in the management of the documentary structure of the company
- Become a Tech Savy Lawyer, and aid in the legal development of smart-contracts and machine learning
- Graduate with a Law Degree and currently studying a
- Masters in Corporate Law/ Data Protection
- English and Spanish Fluent, must be able to know how to read and draft contracts and legislation in both languages
- Willing to continue learning
- Dynamic, flexible and proactive mindset
- Problem solver and excellent communication skills
- Paid internship
- Be part of a young, international and dynamic team
- Great work environment and new offices at [email protected] (next to the beach) with a ping-pong table and BBQ on our terrace
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, cafe and snacks