Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For our A-Team we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Legal Counsel (m/f)
- Assist the management with adaptation, negotiation and the closing of investment contracts and share sales
- Advise the management regarding the fund structuring and the elaboration of LPAs
- Take over the responsibility for the legal counselling and administration of all corporations of the Project A Group (including resolutions, bylaws, authorizations, legal requests, service agreements, incorporations, contract management)
- Provide legal advice for the different Project A departments and our portfolio companies, especially in the areas of IT/IP/Media, data protection, consumer protection, terms & conditions and contract law
- Coordinate all external law offices and relevant service providers
- Report directly to one of the managing directors and work closely together with the whole management team on all legal issues
- You have successfully completed a degree in German Law
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in a law office and as a legal counsel in a German company, preferably in a startup environment
- You combine a confidence appearance with a pragmatic way of working
- You possess the ability to work on a tight schedule and to quickly grasp complex issues
- You are characterized by a friendly and open-minded personality
- You have excellent German and English skills, orally as well as in writing
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to actively participate in the successful development of Project A
- You will gain insight into a multitude of highly dynamic and rapidly growing companies and support their development
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, well equipped workplace right in the center of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.