We are looking for a highly talented and passionate Learning Experience Designer who embraces a human-centered approach to create meaningful learning experiences that enable both employees and customers to achieve their learning goals around our products. You will be part of the Product team and will partner with all the different company departments to align on the product learning strategy.
Our ideal Learning Experience Designer has a strong grasp of User Experience, Instructional Design and educational pedagogy fundamentals, the perfect combination to create exceptional learning programs, focused on the experience instead of traditional training tasks.
- Apply UX design principles to create meaningful, usable and engaging learning activities to our employees and customers so they are proficient in using our products.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and designers to create stunning in-app self-learning experiences, so users are more autonomous and less dependent from the customer success team.
- Own the learning content and ensure it is always relevant, up to date and of highest quality; by identifying the different experts and champions across the company.
- Empathize with both users and buyers, having a deep understanding of the objectives and goals of each one when interacting with our products.
- Understand design constraints based on budget, time and technology to ensure feasibility of all the planned learning strategies.
- Combine diverse quantitative and qualitative research methods and derive insights from them, either conducted on your own or in partnership with other members of the team.
- Evangelize Learning Experience Design across the whole company, applying processes like Design Thinking to solve learning problems.
- Advocate for highest quality, always striving to produce aesthetically pleasing and usable learning experiences.
- Help the HR team to design onboarding experiences and talent management programs to ensure all employees have a deep understanding and knowledge of our products, so they can be more efficient in the development of their tasks.
- Design and facilitate workshops with stakeholders in order to support Product Team needs.
What do we expect from you
- Enthusiasm, creativity and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills: listening, understanding and persuading
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Fluent English skills (written and speaking) - for interaction with customers and stakeholders.
- Proven experience of 3+ years in LXD, instructional design, or learning and development.
- Experience with prototyping tools like Adobe XD or Invision.
- Experience researching and designing learning experiences around B2B SaaS products is a plus.
- Knowledge of both online and offline workshop facilitation tools.
- A fun and fast-paced Startup environment with cool people, team buildings, and free Nespresso and Tea.
- Fridays reduced working hours (9:00 to 3:30pm).
- Reduced working hours during August (we want to enjoy the summer!).
- A sunny office with a large terrace, based in the center of Barcelona, right next to Sants Train Station.
- Private health insurance covered by the company.
- Tax relief on restaurants, travel and childcare.
- Gym membership to access all DIR gyms in Catalonia and selected YogaOne Centres in Barcelona for a ridiculous price.