We are building the future of advertising: no-bs, less invasive, more authentic. Would you like to be part of a revolution?
Are you a detailed oriented forward-looking engineer that plays well in teams and a fast-paced environment? Do you like to work on unconventional problems with uncertain outcomes that require rapid iterations? Great, then you'd be an excellent fit. We are looking for humans that share our appetite for revolution and to build meaningful and worthwhile products that users simply love.
Sounds like a lot of hot fuzz? It's not. Check it out: experify.io and if you are convinced that we are onto something, feel free to reach out.
We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer. You'll be employee #1. We are based in Zurich Switzerland, but remote is possible and we do have a remote-first culture.
Since the founding of experify.io it's been one of the founders that has been developing the whole platform with occasional help of some friends and a few freelancers. We are utilizing modern frontend frameworks and highly-scalable backend solutions. We have a working product and first customers. If you are willing to become the second engineer in the team and to take over major responsibility of further development as well as to co-hire and lead experify.io's engineering team in the near future, you are our gal/guy.
- Currently completely serverless, NoOps
- GCE & Firebase
- Angular frontend
- lots of js magic for our website plugin
- codebase generally well maintained
What you bring
- all-rounder skill set, as we are a still a small engineering team
- experience with Angular 2+
- operational experience with serverless environments (esp. operations & cost planning/monitoring)
- experience with GCE & Firebase is a plus
- team-lead abilities / ambitions
- we have a no-asshole rule, so you'd better not be one
We are offering competitive compensation based on your track record for top talent. We are working to close a larger seed round in Q4 2020. Until then your compensation would be fully paid in equity options. We do have a bit of pre-seed funding, so some monthly cash compensation, if required, is possible.
Perks & Culture
- Unlimited Vacation: take what you need to stay productive! We trust that you make sure agreed upon targets are met.
- Remote-First Culture: we believe in the benefits of providing as much freedom to structure your day as possible. That is especially true for engineering positions.
Interesting? Then please apply using this link.