Ready for take-off?
Who are we? PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe with 600 employees and over 5,000 customers in just a few years and is now launching in Italy to replicate the success in France, Germany, Spain and the UK.
Backed by a group of highly reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's Human Resources through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users.
We leverage our own coding language to customise our software quickly to each market, so that our customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: As Lead Product Ops, your mission is to support the Product team on strategic & operational challenges
Within the Product Ops team, you will be positioned as a true facilitator to contribute to the general PayFit growth.
You'll be in charge of:
- Leading and managing two divisions of the Product Ops department (4 people currently and more in the future - Project Managers & Analysts) to achieve the best results supporting PayFits Product organization scale going from 180 to 350 people in the coming 18 months,
- Coaching and making the team grow and be fulfilled at work,
- Helping Product teams iterate on the product development process to strengthen alignment on strategic challenges worldwide,
- Improving the operational infrastructure for Design, Product, Engineering and Product Builder teams to increase their efficiency, their impact and their fulfilment,
- Fueling Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Product Designers & Product Builders with data and strategic insights to help them make the best product decisions,
- Organizing Product rituals within the Global organization to foster communication and alignment to enhance the best impacts,
- Ensuring we're at the top of a best-in-class product organization in terms of efficiency and fulfilment.
This job has been tailored for you if you have...
- You have a Masters degree in Engineering or Business,
- You have 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager role in a challenging environment (e.g., strategy consulting) with an operational dimension,
- You have experience managing people or driving complex projects with multiple stakeholders,* You have strong analytical skills,
- You show excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- You are proactive and have a problem-solving mindset,
- You are passionate about tech and have a strong appetite for our Product vision and our organization,
- You have highly appreciated experiences in change management, in product environment or operations missions,
- You are looking for challenges and have high curiosity and an innovative spirit,
- You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing and intense adventure.
We are meant to work together if...
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
- You speak both french and English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer ️
- Very important responsibilities, you're in charge of the efficiency of PayFit's product organization,
- An amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
- An attractive remuneration,
- AWork from Anywhere policy: you are the one deciding where and when you want to work,
- A Gymlib subscription with preferential rates (in France only),
- A Swile card, credited every month,
- A 4 weeks of paternity leave (paid for by PayFit) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (paid for by PayFit),
- Insurance (60% covered by PayFit),
- Great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
- MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ️
1️ Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2️ First phone interview
3️ Meeting with Marie, Director of Product Operations
4️ Case Study & Meeting with direct reports
5️ Meeting with Sebastien (VP Product), Florian (CPO) & BBQ test to share drinks and mingle with the entire PayFit team (no sausage, no test