We are looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join our fast-growing team and assist in the drive of the company's growth. Product Development is central to all that we achieve at Solera. We operate in a fast-paced, agile, start-up like environment - creating a team culture that is continuously raising the bar. You will be delivering robust, stable software using a modern technology stack alongside talented colleagues.
What You’ll Do
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Develop additional features on existing applications
- Take ownership of work and see it all the way through the software development life cycle
- Investigate and resolve defects in the established system
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them
- Deliver operationally stable software and help ensure uptime
- Build processes to provide an excellent customer experience
- Improve automation of our CI/CD processes
- Deliver API enabled components and microservices
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Design and implement solution architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
What You’ll Bring
- Master’s in Computer Science with at least 8 years of commercial experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Extensive experience in C# and hands-on experience working with .NET Core
- Proficient with C#, TDD/BDD, SQL/NoSQL databases and REST/SOAP webservices.
- Experience within a microservices / DevOps environment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience of a cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- A can-do, problem-solving attitude & work well as part of a team
- Experience mentoring developers