We’re looking for an experienced Mobile developer to join us full-time in Oslo, Norway.
We have just launched our app on both iOS and Android, and we’re now looking for someone to lead our growing mobile team and take responsibility for how we build apps in Spiff.
This is truly a next-generation software platform integrating complex financial industry back-end to a simple and engaging front-end for happy humans. Our aim is to create a world-leading user experience.
Your main responsibility is to make sure our apps are ready for everything we will throw at them for the exciting times we have ahead of us. You will lead our mobile development team, and make sure the team is set up for success.
- Be in charge of staffing our mobile team
- Motivate, delegate, train, and set your mobile team up for success
- Take responsibility for the architecture of our mobile apps
- Write great code together with your team
- Own the mobile release pipeline and make it possible for us to move fast as a company
- Make sure we build solid apps for our users
- Providing expert advice on the use of iOS/Android for solving problems
- Challenge what we're able to achieve using the Spiff platform.
- Solid experience with developing apps for iOS and/or Android
- Strong familiarity with the respective Interface Guidelines
- Sense for beautiful design and UX
- Experience with both test automation and release pipelines
- Writing server side code
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- Want to make the world a better place
Team Spiff. We believe having the right people is a key success-factor, and we are very proud of our outstanding team today. At Spiff, you will work with some of the most passionate humans you’ll ever meet - we all want to make a difference and we’re doing that at Spiff.
Personal development. We get things done. We cheer for Spiff and innovative ideas, but we also cheer for you and your career. We offer tons of freedom for you to grow, and we want to take part of developing your skill-set for a long and meaningful career.
Perks. We offer competitive salaries and employee equity plans. We also want you to have a life outside of your job, so every other Friday we encourage you to take some time off!