What will you be doing?
You have a passion for innovation and know how to use your coding skills to give large banks and insurers a solid lead in the digital world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams on innovative solutions. You advise our clients on technology during a sprint zero and implement the solution with your Blue Harvest engineering team.
You will have a complete playground at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer use stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
How do you qualify?
Well, we ask you to come prepared and would like to hear your story and see what you have in your “rucksack” already. Tell us about:
- Your story on how you work with e.g. SystemJS or NodeJS;
- Your experience with different UI frameworks and what you have learned working with them;
- Your view on the pros and cons of working in an Agile environment;
- A situation that shows your strong communication skills and ability to present ideas;
- Your story on what is the advantage of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Your vision on how to apply testing;
- Your way of managing and supporting people and your successes and challenges you had.
Of course, you will get a competitive salary with other interesting benefits. But more importantly you will work at a fantastic and pleasant place where you can do more than just software development. You will be learning, developing yourself, organizing events and even speak on congresses. And you will have the best Friday afternoon beers in Amsterdam at our WeWork office where you can connect to other cool startups.