At netRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that our customers are able to find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist with experience in digital marketing and lead generation strategy development. Some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Definition, implementation and execution of the Outbound plan.
- Perform agency tracking and KPI control.
- Prepare, control and manage the budget allocated to capture leads online in resources and time.
- Support to the marketing department in its marketing plan - events, inbound, branding, etc.
- Proven experience in metrics management and obtaining results.
- 4-5 years’ experience in sales / marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in SAAS company.
- Work experience in multi-country environment will be valued.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Experience in digital marketing and development of lead generation strategies.
- Experience in project management of online environment
- Related University Degree (preferred: Advertising / Public Relations)
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years’ experience in lead generation (inbound / outbound)
- Online knowledge: eMail Marketing, Social Networks, SEO, SEM, SMM, RTB, Affiliation, Display, Inbound / Outbound, Social Media, CRM, Community Management.
- Experience generating landing pages.
- Experience developing and executing outbound campaigns.
- Work experience in multi-country environment is a plus.
- High level of English (level C1)
What we offer:
- Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday from 9 to 3 pm.
- Some flexibility in hours is provided.
- Full-time job.
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing technological company.
- Location: Barcelona
- Free ecological fruit and coffee!