MyMynd is a digital mental health platform getting ahead of the mental health pandemic to unlock the potential of ten million minds. We are a purpose-driven, UK based start-up in an exciting market and are expecting to grow rapidly in 2021.MyMynd is a B2B solution, supporting individuals to better understand and evaluate their mental health and wellbeing on a regular basis using digital assessment tools, reporting and data-driven curation of appropriate support/content.
Read the overview of this opportunity to understand what skills, including and relevant soft skills and software package proficiencies, are required.
About the role:Using our existing online platform, we've started securing some world class brands and are now seeking an experienced Full-Stack Engineerto lead our platform and technology development as we grow.
You will be our Lead Full Stack Engineerand technology lead, working directly with our founders, wider staff team and Technology Advisory Board. Over time, as we grow and develop, you will build a development team around you, which you will lead. You will play an important role in our continued success, with the opportunity to help shape the business from the outset, and we expect to share this success with you and the team.
Initially, you'll fork the application onto a new AWS account. Then you'll review the codebase, create a plan for future updates to the code and then implement ongoing new features and improvement, in line with our growth plans.
Front end, we use React.js and Redux. Backend, we use Node.js. Our overall infrastructure is pure AWS:
- Lambda functions with Node.js 8 for business logic.
- Amazon API Gateway for exposing RESTful APIs.
- Amazon DynamoDB for database.
- S3 for file storage.
- CloudFront for content delivery.
- Amazon SES for sending emails.
- Amazon SNS for sending text messages.
- Amazon Polly for converting text to speech.
- 5+ years of full-stack development
- 3+ years React experience
- 3+ years Node.js experience
- Broad experience in AWS services
- Passionate about high-quality, maintainable code
- Keen to join an impact/values driven business
-Chance to join small but growing company making an impact on Mental Health.
- Interview with members of tech advisory board. (Tech interview)
- Interview with Leon and Henry (the Founders)
React, Node.js, AWS, ReduxReact, Node.js, AWS, Redux, REST, AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB