Spirable is a VC-backed marketing technology startup that enables brands to use enriched customer data to create millions of personalised, contextually relevant videos that can be delivered via CRM and social media.
Three years in, we’re a Facebook Marketing Partner and already working with top international brands including Guinness, Domino's and Unilever. As we continue to grow our customer base we are looking to expand our talented engineering team.
As a Lead Full Stack Developer at Spirable, you will be a hugely significant part of a team consisting of multiple PhDs that has worked in a variety of fast-paced environments from investment banking to Formula 1 aerodynamics.
We're creating some brilliant content for our customers. Check out the campaign we made for MADE - https://psvm.co/l/CjDdb8W0GM/
Also see how we're helping Manchester City F.C create a more personalised experience for their customers too! https://psvm.co/l/8x0A4mRO5x/
Check out our other case studies (https://www.spirable.com/case-studies/) and our blog (https://www.spirable.com/blog-1/)
We're on an exciting journey here at Spirable - come be part of it!
- You'll be in charge of planning, managing and delivering updated product features in a fast-paced startup environment where things can change very quickly!
- You will participate and have a key say in product development discussion and planning
- Performing code review, testing and approval
- This is very much an mature and self-starting environment, and you'll be carrying out complex tasks without being micro-managed. You will have to manage multiple complex and time-critical projects concurrently
- You'll have a major contribution towards building a sustainable and scalable hardware and software architecture
- We're self-starting but we work together so you'll be collaborating with the front-end team to build a world-class platform
- We're not a big team at this point so you'll be required to muck in elsewhere, such as assisting with operations, monitoring and automation alongside developing new features
- You'll be helping to build our engineering culture, so mentoring junior developers and promoting software development best practices will form a big part of that
- You'll need to demonstrate a commercial software engineering background. Ideally you'll be a Python specialist but if you've got experience with other similar programming languages we'd still be interested in hearing from you
- Proven experience with a web framework, e.g. Django / Flask or Rails
- You'll be able to demonstrate an understanding of software design principles and development life cycle
- Competency in writing unit tests and code review
- Proficient with Unix command line tools and comfortable writing shell scripts
- Any experience you have deploying to, provisioning and managing cloud-based environments and containers will be a plus
- We're a small but growing and very collaborative team so excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the capability to reach out to both technical and non-technical audiences are very useful!
- We need you to have a positive attitude and be passionate about building something great; you'll be happy to, and be encouraged to, take the initiative when necessary
Spirable has just successfully closed another round of funding and is looking to grow rapidly across the business in the next 12 months. Alongside a competitive benefits package and opportunities for career progression, we promote a culture with a healthy work/life balance. There's stock options on offer too, so as we continue to grow, you'll be an even bigger part of what we're doing.
Spirable is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all candidates.
**Applicants must be available to work from Spirable’s office in central London and possess the required visa to work in the United Kingdom**
Message to Recruitment Agencies - Don't call us, we'll call you. Cheers.