LIQID is the next-generation private wealth management solution. We combine scientifically proven investment approaches and the expertise of one of Europe’s leading investment teams with a unique, fully digital user experience. LIQID is run by a strong founding team with international experience. We are supported by our strategic partners: Project A Ventures, a Berlin based operational venture capital firm, BhFS Behavioural Finance Solutions, a spinoff company of the Universities St. Gallen and Zurich, and HQ Trust, one of the oldest and largest independent multifamily offices in Germany.
Your role at LIQID
- You will be supervising and mentoring a team of front-end developers, taking ownership of the whole frontend codebase with a very hands-on approach.
- Together with the tech leadership team your responsibility is to translate feature specifications by Product Management into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- To achieve that you lead and mentor a team of front-end developers and help them to accomplish great results by integrating best practices and giving them technical directions.
- You take responsibility for our codebase and work on the user interface for our web applications, build new front-end tools and help to improve our own React component library.
- You have experience in leading a team or are at a point in your career where you want to start doing so.
- You take responsibility for your team's code and mentor them to advance in their careers as developers.
- You can design complex single page architectures and translate business requirements into actionable items.
- You are used to collaborate with Product Management, UI designers and UX on the planning and implementation of our web apps and web site.
- You care about code quality and you value process automation over performing repetitive tasks.
- Competitive Salary
- As part of the Project A family attend exclusive meet ups for knowledge exchange
- Digital lunch voucher programme
- Top notch hardware
- Free drinks & food
- Get a deep dive into the finance industry
- Work alongside an awesome team and enjoy a steep learning curve