Our client is a leader in technology and engineering for the transport and storage of liquefied natural gas.
They are looking to strengthen their teams with a Commissioning Leader.
The scope involves engineering and field activities (Engineering / assistance / Supervision).
The candidate must have more than 5 years of experience in FSRU (Floating Storage and Regasification Unit) in Engineering with regular on-site interventions.
A good knowledge of commissioning methodologies and field execution is necessary to perform the the below scope of work.
Part of our client's Technical Department, the candidate will be working either in Paris headquarters or on site to ensure the following scope:
- Provide technical expertise on commissioning operations directly to customers (shipyards) before and during gas start up
- Guide and advise clients on the organization of commissioning operations.
- Facilitate the conduct of commissioning operations and take appropriate measures in the event of deviation from procedures.
- Organize commissioning teams with internal resources and partners.
- Identify opportunities for improvement on commissioning activities
- Write or take part in operational procedures: commissioning procedures, operating manual, etc.
- Consolidate feedback of commissioning activities for headquarters and other sites
- Participation in commissioning and start up and ensure technical support for end users
- Participation in the commissioning of ships and storage facilities.
- Preparation of operations and anticipation of potential problems
- Regular progress point and point of contact with the final client
- Fluent English is required
- 12-month renewable mission
- Mechanical or Process Engineer by training with at least 5 years of experience in commissioning activities, or the operation of gas terminals and / or FSRUs
- At least 5 years of experience on board at FLNG
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.