Please share your resume at [email protected]
Job Title : Lead Devops Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Lead Devops Engineer
Experience required : 10+ years of IT experience with atleast 5+ in Devops.
Should demonstrate capabilities in
- Automating all manual tasks for the building and deployment of both code and data in order to enable continuous integration and continuous deployment frameworks.
- Developing deployment strategies that allow DevOps engineers to successfully deploy sites/software in any environment.
- spearheading the creation of new technology infrastructures and maintains configuration management and automation tools.
- Management and development of continuous integration and deployment solutions for production applications across various sites/software.
- Updating configuration management tools, code, and modules for the purpose of streamlining implementation and supportability.
- Designing, building, and optimizing comprehensive automation systems that operate the business’s web, mobile, and data infrastructure platforms.
- Designing scaling strategies and develops automation scripts and solutions for the purpose of streamlining, implementing, and testing sites/software.
- Developing self-service solutions for the engineering department in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality.
- Creation of solutions for managing and ingesting large numbers of documents in real time, enabling prompt search and analysis. Should be able to implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues. Experience in identifying and implementing data storage schemas such as clustering in order to maximize performance.
10.Conducting training for other devops engineers and engineering teams on how to build processes where dependencies are represented clearly in code. The DevOps Engineer should be able plan an operational role by troubleshooting issues in development systems and is also responsible for the architecture and technical leadership of the entire DevOps infrastructure.
Technology experience required:
Java, Python, Ruby, Scala, MySQL, Jenkins, Git, Cassandra, chef, Ansible
The candidate will further have had experience with highly scalable systems, inclusive of frontend and backend websites tiers
Desirable Knowledge/experience (added advantage will be evaluated during interview):
Knowledge in Industry best practices and trends
The DevOps Engineer will also need good communication skills in his intensely collaborative role, leading to more efficient execution of collaborative duties across the engineering department and the business.
CIS WORLDWIDE LTD