Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact on data privacy and data sovereignty for everyday people? comuny works on a future where your mobile phone carries and protects all your personal data you shall need in your everyday life with officials and service providers. We make sure you have it fully under control who you share your data with.
With average build times under a minute, Kotlin & Swift adoption, and state-of-the-art architecture, the comuny tech team thrives by staying ahead of the curve of the demanding mobile world. We are a small team of makers out of the health and cybersecurity sector and are in search of somebody contributing to our vision big time.
Insurances, health insurances, banks, the German states... all require verified customer identities, authentication at services, digital signatures to digitize their most precious use cases. This is where comuny comes in with a revolutionary de-centralized approach. We simplify processes through standardization, normalization, and decentralization, by making them more secure at the same time.
Where you come in
- Our mobile app is the heart and primary touchpoint of our approach. You architect/plan, guide and develop the comuny SDK along this way from the early MVP we have today, to product launch and further.
- You will be supported for a while by external developers, guide them and help us building up our core future team
- Secure handling of user data, understanding state/security regulations, and interpolate them into our software will be key
- Program with Swift and/or Kotlin, Java, or similar language
- You should know Linux/MacOS, git and gitflow
- Like to use Clean Code and Uncle Bob
- Fancy agile, TDD, pair programming, CI
- Have hands-on experience with HTTP (REST) APIs in design and usage
- You have an eye for possibilities and quality
- You have fluent English and ideally, you speak German as well (not a must)
- Ideally have led a team of software engineers before
What we offer you?
- Build a team, a startup, and a product almost from scratch together with us
- Create something big that will change the lives of every German for the better
- Most modern technologies and tools, distributed teams
- Full responsibility from day one
- in a fully remote work environment and with Flexible working hours (even when we are finally done with corona)
- Fair salary
comuny values diversity. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage or Civil Partnership, Pregnancy and Maternity, Race, Religion or Belief, Sex.