As a (Lead) Data Scientist at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for applying advanced statistics & deep learning methods on our customer & content data to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Transforming complex datasets into pragmatic, actionable insights.
- Evaluating which processes can be scaled using machine learning.
- Leveraging data to create tangible business impact.
- Building models & prototypes for machine learning processes.
- Deep, hands-on knowledge of machine learning methods & their application to real-world data problems.
- Master´s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Bioinformatics or Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in data modelling, data representation, data visualization & (No)SQL databases.
- 3+ years professional experience of working with advanced statistics & machine learning methods in data driven ecosystems.
- Worked together in a team of Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements & transform them into data models.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & with a strong passion for solving complex data problems.
- Practical programming experience with Python or R.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.