A doctor wherever you are. MedVisit simplifies the medical experience and brings medical care to patients, anytime, anywhere. Through our mobile service, we provide people with 24/7 access to quality, personal healthcare in the comfort of their own home or hotel. We currently operate across the globe with an expanding network of Doctors in Europe and the UK.
We are looking for a qualified Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. The ideal candidate would have excellent knowledge of at least one programming language, either iOS or Android (preferably both). They must have an analytical mindset and be able to put themselves in the users´ shoes. The ideal candidate is an independent and creative thinker with a strong belief in our project, and the excitement to help it grow.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate to application features
- Collaborate with other team members and work with them to define specific improvements that can be made
- Write high quality code to complete applications and initiatives within deadlines
- Conduct every type of testing before launch, and functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- High level of English
- Proven experience as an application developer
- Experience and training in Java and/or Objective C
- Experience, training, and knowledge of backend php version 5.5.25
- In-depth knowledge of programming, platforms, and software design
- Great attention to detail and time management capability
- Knowledge of programming and developing websites using at least one language (ie WordPress, etc.)
- Self-driven but able to follow direction and take suggestions
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Strong belief in our project and company
- High level of Spanish a plus
- Experience working for a start up a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector also a plus
Why join us?
By working with us, you´ll get to be a part of a fun, young, diverse, supportive team and learn a lot from working in a start-up. You´ll have flexible hours, autonomy on how you work on the projects and tasks given, and make friends. Best of all, you´ll contribute ideas on how to make our company grow, and be there with us every step of the way knowing you made such a big difference