Lead Agile Coach- Agile Enablement
Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are looking for a Senior Agile Coach with a passion for agility and who demonstrates a strong mastery of agile and lean methods and frameworks.
As Agile Banks and Financial Services firms are turning to a new way of working to deliver their digital future, you will be driving strategic thinking, Agile coaching, transformation journeys and scaling of Agile development practices, across a range of projects and clients.
We are seeking people with a strong Agile background across a range of agile scaling and agile delivery approaches. We are seeking expertise across domains (banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management and insurance) to help deliver a range of projects in the UK.
We are seeking individuals who understand the step-change our clients need to make to, truly realise business agility; not just deliver Scrum or Kanban for small teams but you will need to be able to apply agile ways of working thinking to a business context, as well as technology.
Role and responsibilities
- Facilitate and lead the delivery of transformation programmes.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in agile delivery frameworks and methods (Scrum, [email protected], LeSS, SAFe, Kanban, Upstream Kanban, XP etc….)
- Engage with senior stakeholders to discuss changes and providing effective metrics to gauge progress and success
- Help clients to define objectives and key results against their transformation ambitions and north stars
- Be an expert and SME for Operating Models, Process Transformations and new capabilities mobilisation
- Demonstrate consulting experience in leading agile engagements
- Launch teams on short- and long-term project engagements, coaching the teams in vision creation, forecasting and self-organisation
- Coach and support product management and product owners to foster a product culture and build quality, customer-driven programme roadmaps
- Provide thought leadership around Business Agility trends and leading industry practices and approaches.
- Drive endeavors to scale agility and amplify the benefits of lean-agile practices beyond a single team or department
Key Skills & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of the one (or more) Agile methodologies, with experience in leading agile delivery from inception to outcomes
- In-depth knowledge and experience of scaling Agile using one or more methodologies (such as SAFe, Scrum-of-Scrums, Disciplined Agile, etc)
- Agile certifications is advantageous, particularly in scaled agile approaches (e.g. SAFe advanced PSM).
- Experience leading: Agile Coaching, Training large groups in Agile ways of working (SAFe, Scrum etc)
- Transformation consulting for large agile change
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and ability to articulate Agile transformation journeys and outcomes
- Strong facilitation skills
- Highly effective relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Be a mentor. Keen sense of developing, building and coaching Agile among peers
- Previous experience working in a Consultancy environment is highly desirable
- A commitment to an accelerated career pathway, development and learning
- To work in an established brand with a startup mentality
- Excellent salary & bonuses
- An exceptional benefits package
- Professional growth within a diverse and global environment
emagine is an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We collaborate with our clients to meet their business initiatives both on the immediate and long term. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully delivery highly complex, cross-region programmes/projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practice to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead, our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sections.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
· Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
· Committed - we are committed to delivering results
· Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
· Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
· Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more, get in touch with us immediately, our internal recruitment team is always keen to hear from dynamic individuals that are looking to further their career, increase their earnings and explore their full potential. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.