Organon is a Women's Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women's health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We're looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you'll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets .
It's going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Do you have a completed HLO education and do you have managerial experience in a similar position? We would like to get in touch with you!
For the organon location in Oss we are looking for candidates for the position of: Lab Manager (sterile lab) The department The Quality Control Analytical Chemistry department is part of Qualilty Operations in Oss. In this department, the laboratories are responsible, among other things, for the correct and timely execution of physical and chemical tests on raw materials, end products and packaging materials. Besides release analyses, validation of analytical methods and the initiation/coordination of stability studies of end products are part of the core activities of QC-AC.
The positionAs Lab Manager of the sterile lab you will lead a team of 10-15 employees whose main task is to perform chemical analyzes (HPLC, GC, etc.) on end products and shelf life samples. You are ultimately responsible for their work and ensure the optimal functioning of your team.
- Leading and participating in internal and cross-departmental development projects.
- Co-represents the group in audits, inspections and external visits.
- Making policy proposals to the section leader with regard to the qualitative and quantitative structure of the group, budgets and operational planning, etc.
- Elaboration of proposals for improvement with regard to the qualitative structure of the group and implementation
(Have) the results interpreted and authorization of the release. Informing and advising the release pharmacist/responsible chemist about the results.
- Solving analytical problems/disruptions and when necessary consult with Development and/or other relevant departments.
- Keeping the analytical technologies up-to-date within the group and the introduction of new methods and techniques.
- Representing personnel matters
(Have to) Carry out the work in accordance with safety, HSE and GXP regulations.
For this position we are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and above all communicative candidate with experience in analytical chemistry who meets the following profile:
- HLO completed with several years of relevant experience within the discipline or comparable level.
- Experience in leading groups of more than 10 people.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Business insight to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Driven to improve/ is proactive.
- Can think conceptually well.
- Well-developed focus on customers, quality and compliance.
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English.
Working at our organization means working together on health in an international working environment with dedicated colleagues. You get all the space to develop yourself and show who you are. You can also count on attractive employment conditions:
- A competitive salary;
- 35.5 vacation days;
- 8% holiday allowance and 3% year-end bonus;
- Annual Incentive Plan;
- An excellent pension;
- Travel allowance
- Different training modules.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women's Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.