Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for the full customer life cycle after the deal closing stage which means you take care of the successful client onboarding, service delivery and pilot to roll out phase
- Proactive engagement in cross and upselling to drive the adaption of the venture's technology
- Working and communicating on eye level with C-Level executives of leading retail industry clients
- You are a sparring partner for our customers and have a solid understanding of their needs and pain points
- Analysing your customer’s financials to understand their pain points
- Driving business planning and goal attainment
- Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with crossfunctional teams and strategically engaging crossfunctional resources to achieve sales goals
- Accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth
- Close collaboration with the Head of Sales and the venture's Management team
- Consistently update forecast and opportunity details within Salesforce.com to ensure accurate weekly forecasts
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, or comparable studies
- You have 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in Account Management in retail or other relevant industries
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- You are experienced in working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- You speak German on a native level with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
- Your negotiation and interpersonal skills are outstanding
- You have a solid understanding for analytics and you are a source of creativity when it comes to formulating and translating KPIs into recommendations
- You have succesfully completed a sales training - Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- You have solid understanding of the DACH retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies as well as its strategies, market influences and movements
- You connect team spirit, commitment, flexibility and above all self-initiative with a high quality awareness – for you “Retail is detail”
- You are willing to travel
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.