Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business's performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue. For more information, please check out our video here.
What we’re looking for:
You have a passion for the hotel and tourism industry and a background in B2B software/IT sales? You want to be part of our international growth success.
- You develop the market by acquiring big customers such as hotel chains and groups and sell our solution to them
- Establish C-level contacts and develop new sales opportunities
- Responsible for the entire sales process ensuring that personal targets and other performance metrics are being achieved
- Use modern sales tactics and an analytical method when approaching new customers
- Understand our potential customer’s existing processes for guest experience and offer our SaaS solution accordingly
- Track and regularly review lead and pipeline progression in our CRM-system to ensure accurate forecasting
- You report directly to the C-level
- You will represent Customer Alliance at events and fairs of the key industries
- 3+ years experience in B2B solution sales to large accounts as a business hunter
- Proven track record of managing the entire sales life cycle - from prospecting to closing.
- Background in hospitality and tourism industry
- Proven track record of managing international accounts
- An effective network of contacts within the hotel and tourism industry is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English, native in one European language, other languages (e.g. German, French or Spanish) are a big plus
- Ambitious, driven and results-oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
What we offer:
- An international team and great atmosphere with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong, and team-building measures
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- After 2 years Master Card with a credit
- Free gym membership and great cooperations with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000€ for job-related training (after 6 months of employment)
Apply now using this link!
We're looking forward to your application!