Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Responsibility for the entire customer life cycle: from the first contact, deal closing to the successful client onboarding, service delivery, pilot and roll out phase
- Proactive Engagement in cross and upselling to drive the adaption of the ventures technology
- Forecasting (within salesforce) monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth
- Facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams and strategically engaging cross-functional resources to achieve sales goals
- Sparring partner for retailers and clients through a solid understanding of their needs and pain points, e.g. by analysing their financials
- Ability to work and communicate on eye-level with C-Level executives of leading retail industry clients
- Close collaboration with the Head of Sales and management
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration, Economic Sciences, or comparable studies
- You have 2+ years of relevant professional experience in Account Management in retail or other relevant industries
- You have a sound understanding of analytics and you are a source of creativity when it comes to formulating and translating KPIs into recommendations
- You are experienced in working within a revenue quota and commission structure
- You convince us with outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You have solid understanding of the DACH retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies as its strategies, market influences and movements
- You connect team spirit, commitment, flexibility and above all self-initiative with a high quality awareness – for you “Retail is detail”
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You are willing to travel
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.