Mobike is a technology company born in Shanghai in 2016 with the aim to employ its proprietary technology to contribute to change the way we live and move in cities by reducing congestion and pollution.
Two years into the European market, Mobike has partnered with over 20 cities in 6 countries and generated over 10MM rides in 2018 alone, positioning itself as the largest free-floating operator of micromobility vehicles in Europe.
As the company continues to develop its business in Europe, Mobike is extending its service from a uniquely consumer-focused service to a platform that also offers a more tailored service to businesses, partnering with some of the largest brands on the continent.
Based in Spain, you will be monitoring positive and effective relationships with corporate and institutional stakeholders to accelerate Mobike’s go to market success. You will be a key member of the Spanish team, reporting to the Public Affairs and Strategic Development Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Growth Opportunities
- Conduct research to identify new nation-wide opportunities;
- Design tailored solutions to potential new customers;
- Account Management
- Monitor a positive and effective relationship with current corporate and institutional accounts;
- Prepare and present data-driven performance reports for corporate and institutional customers;
What you'll bring
- Proactive and strong entrepreneurial spirit;
- Impeccable organizational and communication skills;
- Consistent knowledge in data analysis;
- Fluent in Spanish and a good working knowledge of English. Fluency in Catalan and/or Portuguese are an advantage.