At Brandnew (www.brandnew.io) we’re building an industry-leading Content Creator platform for brands and agencies. Our self-service platform gives marketers search and project management tools to collaborate with influential content creators on social media. We have partners like Uber, Adidas, and Spotify who work with our roster of thousands of powerful influencers, across more than 60 markets.
About the Role:
The influencer marketing space is hotter than ever right now...do you want to be a part of it? Would you like to work with some of the World’s biggest brands and help drive them towards social media success? We are in search of a top SaaS sales professional to support our Head Office team in Berlin and support our German sales team in growing their client portfolio. It comes with a lot of responsibility but also an incredible amount of opportunity.
The role offers a great learning opportunity as you will be working closely with the Senior Sales team. Providing success, your role will also transition into a Sales role within 12 months.
- To focus exclusively on developing new business opportunities through a mix of emailing, cold calling and networking.
- To manage and develop a defined territory of leads in Germany, balancing high velocity deals with longer term opportunities.
- To attend marketing events and networking opportunities.
- To be involved in developing national marketing plans.
This is you:
- German at native level with a good understand of English.
- 1+ year experience in sales or business development role.
- Comfortable making calls and scheduling meetings with clients.
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work within a fast-paced startup environment.
What we offer:
- To take a front seat in our Global business expansion with exciting growth opportunities
- Fun office culture; regular nerf gun wars and a fully stocked fridge of beer
If this sounds like you, let’s talk. Apply with your CV, references and cover letter telling us why you’ve got what it takes.