Whom are we looking for?
Commercially and technically minded individuals who can own our product and manage and deliver a market-leading product to our customer base in a timely manner.
BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Our HQ is in London, UK, and we have offices in New York, USA, Guadalajara, Mexico and Bangalore and Gurgaon, India.
Your home office will be at BlueOptima’s HQ in London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own and Manage BlueOptima’s Report and Administration user interface.
- Own requirement collection initiatives involving collecting comments and feedback internally from Data Science, Sales & Marketing teams to sanity check the collected requirements with the Engineering team.
- Responsible for delivery timeline and work with across teams to get release prerequisite carried out.
- Work with technical writer on generating required release notes and documentation for release.
- Work with technical writer on product documentation.
- Work with senior stakeholders to define and manage feature priority and align product roadmap.
- Maintain JIRA structure and track status with the team members.
- Prepare risk analysis and mitigation plan. Also ensure all the risk elements are identified, analyzed and mitigated throughout the entire project cycle.
- Coordinate with senior level project managers, Business Users and other stakeholders in the project and provide regular status updates.
- Prepare Status reports for the project.
- Experience in Product Management and lead end to end project delivery of small to medium and complex projects Involving multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in Product scoping, requirement gathering, schedule and estimations reviews and validations, project execution, tracking and monitoring, documentation of concerned projects.
- Hands on experience on planning, risk assessment and mitigation (risks, actions, issues, dependencies and changes), project reports, presentations, organize meeting and capture MOM.
- Stakeholder Management (Vendor, Client/Customer, Internal departments - Management and Team).
- Reasonable understanding of tools like Google Analytics, JIRA, Excel, etc.
Qualification and Skills
- 2 years of experience in product management
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in computer science background or equivalent.
Why work for BlueOptima
- International team with informal and motivated culture.
- Deep learning curve to become a rockstar.
- Annual company wide retreats.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment.
How to Apply
Our recruitment process comprises three stage to practically test candidates’ abilities:
Send your CV to https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/blueoptimacom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAAqI06KdCMivNc?trackingTag=euStartups
If you are shortlisted, we will ask you to complete a work sample test to assess your marketing skills and ideas, and you will need to complete a short piece of written work. If this work is to a high standard, we will invite you a series of face-to-face interviews. If you’re successful you’ll be invited to interview with your eventual manager.
Job Type: Full-time