We are Funding Circle
Funding Circle is the world’s leading marketplace for business loans.
Our mission is to create a better financial world. We're aiming to disrupt the traditional banking system by giving smaller businesses easier access to capital and providing investors a new asset class. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid and San Francisco.
If you're really bright, innovative and passionate about building a better financial world and want to do something amazing, join us in Berlin!
• You support the HR team with recruiting projects for Germany, Spain and the Netherlands (and for potential future Funding Circle countries in Europe)
• You are responsible for your own recruiting projects and managing the entire recruiting process
• You identify and approach great candidates via Linkedin and Xing, and you get them excited about Funding Circle
• You conduct phone, Skype, and face-to-face interviews in German and English (after we give you the necessary training, of course)
• You create and post job ads that capture the attention of the best candidates
• You manage applications, coordinate interviews, assessments, and case studies, and create an exceptional applicant experience by always keeping candidates up to date
• You contribute to additional HR-related projects (e.g. employer branding or graduate recruiting)
• You grow into a role as an internal HR consultant, advising our management team about all recruiting-related matters
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally (but not necessarily) in an HR-related field
• You bring first working experience in recruiting to the table (e.g. as a working student or intern)
• You have excellent communication and social skills; you are able to communicate with various and diverse stakeholders and partners, both internally and externally; you are assertive, yet charming
• You command excellent analytical skills; you are efficient and process-oriented
• You enjoy doing research (e.g., to find candidates on Linkedin or Xing)
• You are enthusiastic for a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a start-up culture
• You command excellent German and English skills
What we offer:
• The once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build the world leading online lending company across multiple countries
• A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
• International team of highly motivated and talented people where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
• The opportunity to grow personally and professionally based on a clearly defined development plan
• Challenging tasks and responsibilities in the fastest growing online lending marketplace in Europe
• The opportunity to contribute your ideas, show initiative and help us change the financial world
• Great team spirit: we have amazing parties, love sports, and of course, like to grab a drink after work
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing and complete application (CV, cover letter, certificates, salary expectations and starting date) in German or English to [email protected]