Are you looking for the perfect place to develop your recruitment skills? By taking full ownership of recruitment activities? Do you want to manage the full recruitment cycle of any position that opens up within the company? Do you speak Dutch? Then join us as our new Junior Recruiter (f/m)!
Homebell, we make renovating simple. Making dreams come true by realizing the ideal living space and ensuring that our customers can relax and enjoy the end result.
We do this by bringing technology to a traditional market with tremendous opportunities. Here we build an outcome where everybody wins. All our users benefit from our technology and are better off because of it.
During your time as Junior Recruiter (f/m) at Homebell you will work on a variety of projects:
- Take over the development of the recruiting network and actively shape the recruitment processes
- Carry out the entire recruiting process from publishing job advertisements to offering the contract
- Focus on recruiting for the Dutch market and global positions
- Efficiently manage multiple job postings at the same time
- Identify and manage various recruiting channels
- Develop new strategies to attract new employees
- Look after new employees in their first steps in the company
Are you passionate about people and love to develop strong teams and impact directly the success of one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin? Great, additionally, the following skills would be needed to finish your profile:
- Have a degree in a study that has a people-centred focus (eg business administration, education or psychology)
- Having gained first practical experience in recruiting, sales or account management is a very strong nice to have!
- Great organizational skills and the ability to keep track of multiple pipelines even in stressful situations
- Dutch & English fluency is an absolute must!
Besides daily challenges and a steep learning curve, we offer you:
- The possibility to leave a lasting impact on a fast-growing high-tech start-up
- The authority to take ownership which enables you to grow and develop yourself
- An awesome multicultural team hungry for success
- Free breakfast & dinner, fruit, and mineral water, tea & coffee
Does this sound like the challenge you are waiting for? Apply by following the link:
If you have any questions or wish to get more information before applying please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org