In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skill.
As part of our international team of Analysts and Inventory Managers, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks like analysing, proposing and implementing data-driven initiatives and operational processes for all our European markets. Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different business processes and in collaborating with our Top Management? Then you are the right one for our team.
Your new role
- Be responsible for the preparation and development of quantitative analysis to drive business decisions impacting operational processes across our European markets
- Critically review and improve existing processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Work closely with tech and business stakeholders to design, implement and monitor new processes
- Set up visual graphics for presenting and reporting your results to the top management within AUTO1 Group
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks
- Master's degree and first initial practical work experience in business development, business analytics, project management, finance or e-commerce
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward and finding solutions and not problems
- Good analytical skills and the ability to manage priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Very good knowledge of common Office applications (specifically Excel) and Google Sheets and basic knowledge of using SQL are mandatory
- Very good written and spoken English skills are mandatory, every other language skills are a plus
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with a market valuation of more than 3.5 billion euros
- Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+49 30 201 638 - 2071
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.