LifeX is a rapidly-growing startup that is making it easier for people to relocate and settle into a new city.
We take away the stress and uncertainty of moving somewhere new, and build communities that connect people from every corner of the world.
To do this we offer:
Flexible, fully serviced co-living apartments, centered around Scandinavian design
Social events and connections across an inclusive community of expats from every corner of the world
Relocation services like work permit/visa processing, CPR registration, bank account set-up and everything in between.
In one short year, we have grown to over twenty apartments in the centers of Copenhagen and Berlin with over 100 active members. With early investment from Founders, Cherry.vc and stellar angel investors, we are planning to scale rapidly to take over Europe.
We are looking for new members of our team: people who are passionate about making a difference, challenge the status quo, have the drive to learn new skills and desire to be a leader.
In the Junior Project Manager role, you will be in charge of setting up our apartments and making sure the operations are running smoothly. You will be working closely and reporting directly to the onsite Country Manager.
- End-to-end operations responsibilities as we scale LifeX in Berlin
- In charge of partner project management of furniture and furnishing setup
- Work with maintenance and cleaning staff on stocking, task lists and track completion
- Manage ongoing operations issues, tracking and follow-up with members
- Create and maintain restocking systems for order management in each unit
- Ensure high quality standards and ensure member happiness
- Ability to travel between sites and work at different locations
- Build trusted relationships with landlords, partners and the members themselves
Who you are:
- A hustler who wants to own operations responsibilities
- Previous hospitality experience or education is a plus
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Drive to learn new skills and optimize processes
- Can direct people and make sure timelines are met
- Loves to create order from chaos; cannot function in a mess
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple communication channels
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Low stress threshold
- Takes pride in making others feel welcomed, safe and secure
- Fluent in English and German; both written and verbal
- Join an ambitious startup, solving real life issues (in its validated, rapid-growth phase)
- International team
- Flexible working around your schedule
- Personal and professional growth as you progress in the role
Applications will only be accepted at the following link - https://lifex.workable.com/jobs/872890