Founded in 2012, AUTO1 Group is the leading automotive trading platform in Europe. As an independent multi-brand platform, AUTO1 Group is primarily aimed at the used car trade and offers more than 60,000 professionals the opportunity to access a diversified portfolio of more than 30,000 vehicles in more than 30 countries. We are currently 4,200 employees globally.
By connecting buyers and sellers through technology, the company enables dealers and consumers to buy and sell cars across Europe quickly and easily.
We have been operating in Spain for more than 7 years, achieving great results and hiring more than 500 people.
The company's recognized brands are: Compramostucoche.es, AUTO1.com and Autohero, with which we are currently revolutionizing the way in which customers buy cars online, providing them with a large selection of premium used vehicles delivered quickly and directly in their house.
For more information, visit www.auto1-group.com
Your contribution to AUTO1 Group:
- Contribute to the strategy and growth plan for AUTO1's B2B brand
- Enhance our B2B KPIs and optimize results - focusing on Sales and Remarketing performance, Operations & Logistics and Dealer satisfaction.
- Support the growth of new projects and processes through performing day-to-day analytical and project oriented tasks.
- Optimize potential in different areas and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Direct report to B2B Departments' Heads.
What you should bring:
- Degrees in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or related disciplines.
- An MBA is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills (KPIs analysis) and being data-driven, managing priorities and time-sensitive deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Strategic Business Development projects, consultancy firms or start-ups.
- Passion and motivation about moving tasks forward and taking ownership of projects.
- English C1, Spanish C2.
What you will get:
- The possibility to participate in the growth of one of the most exciting start-ups and one of the few unicorns in Europe (with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros).
- Contributing to the success of a fast-growing company and being part of the digital revolution in the car business.
- Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do.
- An attractive salary package with a fixed and variable scheme.