Junior PHP Developer
(Vollzeit) m/w, Praktikum mit anschließender Festanstellung, ab sofort
With bookitgreen we are embracing the trends of the sharing economy and the impact that the “green” lifestyle has on travel behaviour. We are connecting travellers that are interested in sustainability with hosts that provide sustainable accommodations (hotels, apartments, hostels, holiday homes, private rooms, etc.), by providing a state of the art booking-platform.
You will support the CTO and founders team in everything that occurs while building bookitgreen to become the leading platform for sustainable travel. If you want to gather experience in building a scalable tech startup, you are the perfect match!
Your tasks will include
- Write qualitative, clean and maintainable PHP 7 code in a Laravel 5-based environment.
- Develop new features and tweak existing ones, together with the CTO and the product owner.
- Maintain and refactor existing code.
Bonus points for:
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies.
- Experience with deploying and building (PHP) applications (Keywords: CI, Vagrant, AWS, Docker)
The qualities we are looking for are:
- Good knowledge of PHP 7 and a solid understanding of MySQL.
- Experience with QA / Testing (PHPUnit).
- Standard toolset (git, composer, ..)
- Passion for engineering great products in a startup environment.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Good English language skills.
What we have to offer:
- You’re working directly with the founders and are one of the first employees
- The chance to grow with us and become an integral part of the success of bookitgreen
- The opportunity to become a team lead and even get equity in the company
- Insight into the Berlin Startup Scene and the Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator Network
- An international and open company culture and no artificial hierarchy
- Interesting conversations and a lot of fun over Coffee and during the Events our Chief Happiness Officer and CTO, Phillip, is organizing 😉
If you are interested please get in contact with our CTO email@example.com 🙂