Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts, each of us having an impact on millions of travelers and thousands of vacation rental owners. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for takeoff!
Your future crew
You will be part of an international, growing team with people from Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain. With such diverse backgrounds we love talking about food, cultures and of course we take traveling very seriously.
Your role in this journey
You will take full responsibility for the US American Holidu business and continually grow revenues and profitability. You will be responsible for managingand growing a multimillion Euro budget. Your tasks span across all areas of Online Marketing:
- Total responsibility for Performance Marketing channels in the US – including (but not limited to) SEM, Display & Affiliate.
- Analysis and optimizing Search Engine Advertising campaigns.
- Test new channels for acquiring users.
- Work with large data, make decisions and execute on findings.
- Lead process improvements together with Business Intelligence and IT.
Your backpack is filled with
- University degree in business, economics, physics, computer science or related.
- Quantitative mindset and desire to work with data and to find answers.
- A focus on testing, decision making and improvement.
- Online Marketing experience especially in SEA is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Near native English skills.
Our adventure includes
- Get a fair salary for both voluntary & compulsory internships.
- Be mentored by Rasmus, Chief Marketing Officer, who will help you develop skills for your career.
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month.
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and develop yourself through regular feedback.
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work, regular events and weekly office days with your team.
- Learn languages with meetings in English and subsidized German classes.
- Get in shape with a premium gym membership for a discounted rate.
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu.
Want to travel with us?
Apply online on our career page! Your first travel contact will be Aleksandra from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
#start up #holidu #travel #vacation rentals #tourism #tech #search engine #Munich #USA #excel #data #analytics
Munich, GermanyAleksandra Draganic
Don't hesitate to apply, let's have a chat!