Enercon Energy Partners GmbH provides services to develop and initiate RE marketing / procurement solutions for investors and Offtakers.
Our offices are located in the city centre of Bremen, near all the amenities and easy to reach by all means of transport.
Furthermore we offer state-ot-the-art hybrid work arrangements tailored to candidates’ personal circumstances.
- Origination of mid- and long-term Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) for European and global renewable projects
- Advice on suitable marketing and revenue strategies for renewable projects, including long-term hedging, short-term balancing and green certificates
- Negotiation of relevant agreements
- In-depth analysis of markets for long-term power agreements
- Active development of new customers and identification of new business potentials
- Continuous assumption of tasks and responsibilities with open exchange with and support by experiences colleagues
- First experience in a banking, investment or energy trading environment welcomed
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, self-starting and highly motivated team player
- Business fluent in English
- We offer you an exciting, challenging job in a dynamic, international start-up as well as a thorough introduction to energy trading and the intricacies of marketing renewable energies.
- You can expect to be a key actor in an exciting phase of transformation in renewable energies, and gain deep insights into energy markets in the process, as well as multiple opportunities for professional and personal development.