Do you love working with React and Node? And are you interested in a start-up, based in Amsterdam? Check out this position!
We offer interesting challenges in multiple areas and are looking for someone who can quickly learn new technologies and adapt to new requirements.
You will take ownership of multiple NodeJS microservices as well as developing new ones while making sure to write high quality and secure code. You will write front end components using ReactJS and help migrate our AngularJS frontend to React.
- Master of Science in computer science or a related field
- Experience working with NodeJS, ReactJS
- Experience with Java Spring is a plus
- You have a strong motivation to build new features and improve existing code
- You have experience with unit- and end-to-end tests
- You are proactive, a self-starter, good in communicating in English and a fast learner
- You are able to work in Amsterdam (or willing to move)
We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate and driven people who work on cutting edge technology. We value taking ownership and setting ourselves ambitious goals while staying genuine and delighting customers. Are you someone who is going the extra-mile to achieve your and the company’s goals?
We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work hard, we celebrate our successes and are passionate about what we do: change the world of transcription services. We are based in the heart of Amsterdam right on the beautiful Keizersgracht.