You gained your first knowledge in programming and love it? Want to apply your knowledge and skills to a real and live project while learning along the way?
We are offering a growth opportunity for all those who are tech savvy and not afraid to step out of their comfort zone.
One of our customers application needs to be migrated from Angular 1.# to a framework that will have future support.
- In a first step you will evaluate which framework to choose (Currently Angular 4 or vue.js are in the arena).
- Once the framework has been selected you will be in charge to migrate the current application under the guidance of our other developers. This will include about 400 files (200 templates "PUG/Jade" & 200 controllers)
Once this job will be finished we have plenty more to come, so this can be a long term opportunity.
We can employ you on a intern or freelancer basis.
- Understand the basic principles of object-oriented programming
- Have first experience in programming
- TypeScript Knowledge would be an extra plus
- Be eager to learn
- An overall nice guy or gal
We are a young company in Berlin, located in prospering "Tempelhof".
Our mission is to become the leading agency for individual B2B marketplaces. We deliver highly customised solutions, based on our pre-produced modular platform at a short turn around times.
Our office is conveniently located near the S-Bahn station "Südkreuz" in a bright, loft like office in a historical brick building, shared with architects and other creative crafts.
Our team comprises of a our co-founder, an IT veteran with in-depth knowledge in databases and software testing and experienced front end developers at the end of their studies. We care about fair work conditions and open communication.
Please send any questions or your application (short CV and possible first work examples) to Daniel Weber.