At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
You will become part of an international team of influencer marketing managers, responsible for handling the relationships with some of the largest gaming YouTubers and Twitch streamers. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry and knowledgeable about social media and the impact of influencer marketing, then this might be the right opportunity for you to start your career in the gaming industry now.
- You will become a valuable and respected member of nevaly and contribute to our further success
- You oversee our portfolio of influencers and create long lasting partnerships
- You identify and contact new influencers to extend our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- You manage the accounts of our customers and their new campaigns (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles)
- You take responsibility for constantly monitoring and optimizing the campaigns
- You research and analyse the industry to be always on top of the latest trends
- You will take ownership for different projects
- You are a passionate gamer and are enthusiastic about working in this industry
- You have gained first experience in account management and/or influencer marketing
- You speak fluent English and German, any additional language is a plus
- You have a good understanding of the different social media channels out there (i.e. YouTube, Twitch)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You consider yourself as a highly motivated and result driven person and understand what it means to work in a very flexible, fast-paced startup environment
- You are able to work very independently, are self-organized and approach your work proactively
What we offer
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!