WHO IS REALO?
Realo is a European real estate website that helps people make better real estate decisions by giving them access to more information.
We use open data provided by the government and other sources to enrich each listing with information about the property itself and the neighbourhood it's located in. Realo also developed a complex algorithm that calculates the value of homes: the Realo Estimate.
Although it was launched only one year ago in Belgium, Realo.be already has 2.5 million monthly visits. This makes Realo the second most visited property portal in Belgium. Later this year, Realo will be launched in Spain.
MAKE A CHANGE. BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG.
You’ve always wanted a job in which you can make a difference and have millions of people use what you built? We are a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, engineers and creatives alike that plans (once more) to cause a bang and disrupt the real estate industry.
At the same time we keep it fun, exciting and real. We are people working together, and aiming for success!
We are looking for full stack front-end developers to help building our website. You will join a team that creates our platform using PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and jQuery.
- Work closely with other engineers and the product team.
- Build and maintain our fully responsive website
- Implement new features and product proposals
- Tackle open bugs
- Build and maintain the Realo API
- Bachelor in informatics or higher
- A vast knowledge of MySQL
- Experience building web applications
- The mentality to work in a startup environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- A good product feeling and responsive design capabilities
- Experience with Redis and Elasticsearch is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch or English.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary with a great package of extra benefits
- Full healthcare benefits plan and group insurance
- MacBook & iPhone (incl. phone subscription)
- Experienced colleagues to learn from, all opportunities for personal growth
- A cool office in Ghent, city center.
- Frequent happy hours and team events to never forget!
- Work with a great team of passionate people in a startup environment