Meshcloud is on a mission to build a european and open alternative to the oligopoly of american cloud computing behemoths. We operate a federated public cloud service based on open-source technology. We help our customers avoid vendor lock-in and implement powerful hybrid cloud scenarios. Our unique federation technology enables us to operate and interconnect isolated clouds that we jointly operate with european datacenter providers.
We are looking for a junior software developer to join our team located in Offenbach, Germany. You will be working on Meshpanel, which is the primary user interface our customers use to create and manage cloud computing resources. You will play a key-role in the further development of Meshpanel and be
guided by our experienced team of engineers.
The ideal candidate for this role must:
- have experience with a mainstream web application framework (e.g. jquery, angular, react) and
a css framework (e.g. bootstrap, foundation or similar)
- have prior experience working with HTTP-based APIs
- have prior experience developing web application project
- be comfortable working with git or mercurial version control
At Meshcloud we believe in and support continuous self-improvement and development of new skills.
We consider the following skills and experiences a bonus:
- basic knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5, SCSS, TypeScript)
- experience working with angular 2 and the bootstrap css framework
- experience working with Cloud Foundry, OpenStack or Kubernetes
- contributions to Open Source projects and programming communities like Stackoverflow
- work in a startup environment with a passionate and talented team
- participate in regular code review to learn and improve your skills
- lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- free snacks in the office (water, coffee, fruits, sweets)
Please send a short cover letter including your resume with any references to prior work, open-source projects or your Stackoverflow profile to firstname.lastname@example.org