Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 4-6 months
Type of internship: curricular internship agreed with your universityLanguages: Spanish fluency is required
ProntoPro.it is Italy’s largest local-service marketplace. Although we are experiencing extremely rapid growth, we haven’t yet achieved our objective. We are looking for brilliant people to help us achieve it.
Our objective is to have a real social impact: we wish to bring transparency and meritocracy in a market where this is lacking, and give work to those people who really deserve it. We also firmly believe that, in order to have a meaningful impact, it is not enough to create value for a few customers: we need to build and scale a product that will be used by millions.
We are a startup experiencing explosive growth: in March 2015 we launched with 2 people, today we have reached over 100 people at ProntoPro. Average age is 29, our offices in Milan, Vienna and Rome are open-space, and we strive to minimize bureaucracy: everyone has great responsibility and directly impacts on our success. We have prestigious institutional investors such as Immobiliare.it, while our angel investors and advisors hold leadership positions at Google, Facebook, eBay, McKinsey, and Unicredit; it’s safe to say we don’t have the risk profile of a typical startup.
We do have competitors: we actually were the last company to enter this market. However, we are not concerned: we are now 3 times bigger than the second largest player.
For our Headquarters in Milan we are looking for people who get excited at the prospect of building a huge company that will greatly affect the lives of millions, as it does already in Italy. We are currently launching into the Spanish Market and need new talented people who want to make a difference.
Ready for a new challenge?
- You speak Spanish (native level) and English
- You are currently studying and need an internship for your degree
- You ache to work for a startup. You understand that startups grow and become huge, or fail and die. This does not scare you - you find it exciting;
- You are itching for real responsibility - to be in a position where you can really make or break the company;
- You want to build something huge that will change the way all your friends and family look for services;
- You hate bureaucracy and the slowness of big corporations. You experienced it and are depressed at the thought of working there again;
- You don't like symbols of power. You want to work in a small team, all under 35, in an open-space startup environment without corner offices or fancy furniture;
- You are highly analytical and already have had some experience with Excel
- You figure things out. You do not expect nor need hand-holding;
- You have the startup all-hands-on-deck I'll-make-it-happen-no-matter-what approach!
You will be an integral part of a team that is dedicated to our international expansion. You will support the creation of scalable and predictable growth. We are a classic marketplace with supply and demand - if we grow, it’s thanks to you.
Your job will transform several times. Initially, you will be taking over simple tasks as a way to learn the ins and outs of ProntoPro; but quickly you will be expected to go beyond, look at what can be improved and bring your unique contribution to ProntoPro. We are looking for entrepreneurs who take real ownership, not people who are waiting for someone to tell them what to do.
- You will learn, apply and master skills that we will teach you (incl. Google Suite, SQL and Google Analytics)
- You support SEO activities (search engine optimization)
- You help define KPIs, plan strategies and execute marketing campaigns
- You optimize ProntoPro’s performance: whether through automation or A/B testing
- You manage deadlines and the quality of work: yours and your colleagues
- You solve problems that have never been solved before, so no one will be able to teach you; you will think, try, fail, repeat, and win.
What You Can Expect
- Responsibility from day 1 - see the impact of your work!
- Learn and grow in a dynamic team of internship people
- Valuable insights into the world of digital marketing and a growing startup
- Central office in Milan
- In-office Table Tennis, Foosball and Darts to let off some steam after work
- English as the company language
- Friday beers are on us!
- Chance to secure a full-time position once you graduate
Sound like the right opportunity for you? Then send us a current CV and show us why you would be a great addition to the ProntoPro Team!