Worldline is looking for a technically skilled Worldline Labs Software Developer to join one of its Research, Development & Innovation (RDI) teams.
The Worldline Labs team provides cross-functional Research and Development activity for all business units on new IT technologies and their potential value for our Worldline products and offers. The Worldline Labs department is made up of more than sixty experts, spread over multiple sites in Europe. The department ensures a first level of technology monitoring and collaborates with academic labs, industrial partners, start-ups and Worldline business units on innovative projects at country or European level. The Labs team members communicate internally and externally (trade fairs, academic conferences, etc.), participate in various standardization initiatives and concretize their work with Proof of Concept demonstrators, position papers, videos, ...
We are currently recruiting a WorldLine Labs software developer for the “Payment Skill Center” department, with a focus on the following themes:
- Innovative payments with different modes of acceptance (wearable, mobile, browser, …), different payment rails (card, SCT / SDD, IP, cryptocurrencies, ...), impacts from new regulations (DSP2 , AML, ...), international standardization (W3C Payment API, EMVco, Nexo, ...)
- Identity, Privacy and Trust improvements in Payment
- Machine Learning driven value generation & automation in Payment
You are expected to have following experience:
- An engineering or master background
- “Generalist” expertise in one or more of the themes listed above
- Being able to integrate in a team of a dozen collaborators, experts in their field
- Software Design and Development experience 2-5 years
- Experience in EMV kernels, PCI certification, Visa & Mastercard relationship would be appreciated
- Fluent in English
You will not only be assigned to multiple R&D projects, but are also expected to work with your manager and peers on proposing improvements in any way, in order to best use our resources and efforts according to technological and market trends. You’ll also join in frequent innovation sessions.
Key in a successful R&D mission, is the ability to understand the business challenges, the agility to quickly grasp new technologies and to properly integrate the constraints of operational teams. The habit of interacting functionally in a network with multiple partners, the desire to find the right levers to promote your work and the perfect mastering of English are essential for this position.
If you are autonomous, passionate about innovation, an entrepreneurial force of initiative, structured with a critical mindset, you are the right guy/girl to join our team!