Citibeats is growing! Join a fast moving and exciting deep tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to act as a platform expert for clients in the public sector and financial services sector. You’ll work with clients end-to-end, from helping them conceptualize how to use AI in their organization, through training and improving projects using Citibeats, to analyzing results and making recommendations based on data.
The role is ideal for someone who enjoys learning about different topics and looking into details to solve problems. You’ll be responsible for the success of client projects and will have a clear area of autonomy, while playing a team role in the Product & Projects team to work together to continuously improve and innovate.
Your day to day:
- Onboarding and setup - understanding your clients’ mission, and help them setup Citibeats in the optimal way to help them be successful
- Experimenting and improving Citibeats projects using the platform and tech tools we use
- Analyzing results and insights that you can take from the data
- Being the trusted advisor to clients on what conclusions they can take from the data, and how they can get the most value from the Citibeats platform in their organisation, being their go-to expert
Since you’ll be working in the new and emerging area of applying AI to help solve client problems, we are interested in your aptitudes rather than past experience. We think you could be a great fit if you are a:
- Problem solver - you are curious to figure out how things work, and experiment and test to make them better
- Tech savvy - you enjoy trying out and discovering new tools to make your work better
- Fast mover - you enjoy fast paced environments, and can act and decide quickly to move things forward
- Interested to learn about AI - you're curious to be involved and become an expert on how to turn AI into successful social and business outputs
- Love clients - clients enjoy working with you, and you’d be excited to work closely with them to help them get the most out of their projects
The minimal requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- We expect applicants with 1-2 years experience, and open to recent graduates too
- Become a part of fast moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the game
- Put your ideas into action, as part of a meaningful project
- Friendly atmosphere and a great international team
- Our offices are located at 22@ district, and 5min away from the beach!
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Chance to become an expert in a new technological field
- Employment: Full-time
- Fix-term contract: 6 months trial period -> Permanent contract
- Basic salary: 25K - 28K € annual
How to apply:
In order to apply, please send us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘Data analyst application’:
- Your CV
- A short email / cover letter of why you’re interested in Citibeats and what you hope to bring to the company
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Based on natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning, Citibeats organizes unstructured data. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Date, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations World Summit Awards, COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for governments and NTT Data’s Open Innovation Contest in Japan.