The gamigo AG, German publisher for browser games, mobile games and client games, is looking for you!
We are a global company with more than 500 casual games titles in up to 27 languages - from free2play to subscription based. We work with more than 300 employees in more than eight cities, such as Hamburg, Berlin, Münster, Cologne, Darmstadt, Warsaw, Chicago, and Seoul. The gamigo group includes gamigo AG, Aeria Games, adspree, GameSpree and Mediakraft Networks. Our core portfolio contains successful gaming titles such as Ironsight, Fiesta Online, Last Chaos, Dragon's Prophet, Desert Operations, Echo of Soul, Shaiya, Aura Kingdom, Twin Saga, Dawn of Gods, Goal One, Heroes and Puzzles and cross-platform game The Rats.
You are letter-perfect and you have a sophisticated writing style in more than one language? You are a real communicator and would like to put this skill into practice? You would like to gain experience with campaign management,extend your skills in this area and get acquainted with email marketing? THEN APPLY NOW!
To support our team in Hamburg as soon as possible, we are looking for a Junior CRM / E-Marketing Manager (m / w).
- Contribute to the conception, control, and optimization of CRM measures and campaigns
- Support the development and implementation of new CRM strategies and activities, providing an optimal customer approach
- Operational implementation of dialogue marketing campaigns, with a focus on email marketing
- Create newsletter content and monitoring content quality
- Continuous success monitoring and reporting on all campaigns
- Ensure optimal coordination with all relevant departments (Graphics, IT, Marketing, and Product Management)
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken
- Secure handling of MS Office
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills, as well as trustworthy handling of key figures
- Very good communication skills in German and English, social skills, and teamwork
- Proactivity and creative approach to problem-solving, especially regarding campaigns
- Well-structured and autonomous way of working
- Willingness to travel to our different locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Münster, etc.)
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own. Apart from healthy and environment-friendly extras (such as fresh fruit and a subsidization for the ProfiCard) and an office located in the heart of Altona, we offer numerous benefits which you can find on our company website.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues. Please apply on [email protected]