Hi everyone, we’re BarkyMate!
A little bit about us:
We provide most trusted and high-quality dog product and service reviews for dog owners in the United States and all over the world. Our team plans to cover all interests and demands of all pet lovers featuring dog food, snacks, toys, dog insurance companies and much more. Everything that they need to keep their puppy healthy and safe.
Our team is marketers, web developers and content managers who are dog owners as well so they know how to improve our product step-by-step.
Our goal is to solve all problems of pet owners.
Launched in December 2017, we have already created our marketing strategy so we know what we do.
Check more about us here
As a copywriter you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing breed and dog product reviews, posts for our website (https://barkymate.com), blog and other blogging platforms;
- Rewriting existing content to cover all questions that users may ask;
- Doing research on dog food brands, dog stuff and other trends;
- Know what is popular and what is going on in the pet niche;
- Always learn to be the best copywriter in the BarkyMate.
A little bit about you:
- Motivated Junior Copywriter who wants to kickstart his/her career;
- Reliable and creative;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
It would be a great plus:
- Experience in copywriting;
- Having a dog/puppy;
- Knowing what is Google Docs;
- The desire to help puppy owners to find the best dog services and products.
- BarkyMate is looking for freelance copywriters. It means you will work remotely and write 3-6 texts per week (perhaps more in the future);
- Every pet lover is welcome;
- As we just launched our start-up and don't make any money, our rate is $1 per 100 words.
If you want to join BarkyMate as a Copywriter, please apply with your CV by clicking on ‘apply’ or write directly to [email protected]