SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of more than 1.000 local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
We are looking for a junior Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR or influencer marketing, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Youtube, Google+, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Produce sharable text, image and video
- Support paid social media advertising campaigns
- Monitor and report on feedback, forums and online reviews
- Develop our influencer marketing program: create relationships with customers, potential customers, influencers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- 1-2 years’ work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing)
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (Native level: Italian)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- A creative and performance oriented mindset
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- B1 German level is a plus
- Join one of the fastest growing start-up in Berlin area
- Highly motivated international team
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Training opportunities
- Great opportunity to make your own contribution to new markets
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilities
- Attractive salary
- Free coffee, occasional cake and sweets
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to [email protected]
For further information take a look at https://www.occhiali24.it/ or send an e-Mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!