We started our venture as an educational movement in 2015 to inspire and enable people to challenge the unsustainable status quo of the fashion industry and more broadly our socio-economic system. WRÅD today is a consulting firm and creative agency with a focus on sustainability. WRÅD's diversified activities, motivated by a common purpose, are based on three fundamental pillars: EDUCATION, INNOVATION and DESIGN. We have grown a lot in recent years and today we are looking for a Junior Communication Specialist - Stage, to include in our team of change-makers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a hybrid storyteller and content creator, your role will be pivotal in effectively conveying WRÅD's messages across various channels. Additionally, you will play a supportive role within the communication team, contributing to the delivery of services to our clients.
Your primary responsibility will be:
- Assist in creating and editing content for various communication channels, including press releases, articles, blog posts, and social media updates;
- contribute to the development of marketing collateral and promotional materials;
- support the management of social media accounts by scheduling posts, engaging with followers, and monitoring online conversations;
- help develop media strategies to increase brand visibility and engagement;
- monitor media coverage and compile reports on relevant news and industry trends;
- contribute to the planning and coordination of events, including conferences, seminars, and promotional activities;
- assist in on-site event management and coordination;
- aid in building and maintaining positive relationships with media outlets, influencers, and other stakeholders;
- conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and audience preferences to inform communication strategies;
- assist in analyzing data to measure the effectiveness of communication campaigns;
- support the creation of visual content, including graphics, presentations and multimedia materials;
- collaborate with design teams or use basic design tools for content creation.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
To succeed in your new role, you have developed skills in conceptualizing, developing, and getting stories, concepts, and creative formats off the ground. Not just a thinker, but a doer, you’re good at making things happen. You have a keen eye for a good story, and you understand how stories can be tailored to promote an overall communication strategy. You love writing, and know how to work with video and moving images. In addition to this, you’re also good at:
- Providing creative direction to ensure every piece of content is up to the desired levels of quality;
- you are an ambitious communicator with a digital and agile approach;
- while possessing a degree in marketing, communication, or a related field is preferred, practical experience is also highly valued;
- You are interested in sustainability, and you want your work to have a direct positive impact;
- You are passionate about production processes, human rights, materials, and you want to constantly learn more;
- Your English copywriting skills are impressive, and you speak English at a professional level;
- Experience working with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and third-party platforms is a plus;
- You can show a deep understanding of social media platforms (particularly Instagram - Facebook - TikTok).
Contract duration: 6 months [with possibility of extension]
Job type: Full time - Hybrid Work (combination in-office and remote)
Location: Milan, Italy
Previous experience: 0-2
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit your application attaching your CV & Portfolio at [email protected] by November 25th, 2023. We process all applications we receive and screen them continuously during the application period. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process.